Stocks Special Reports LICs Credit Technical Analysis Funds ETFs Tools SMSFs
Learn
Video Archive Article Archive
News Stocks Special Reports Funds ETFs Features Technical Analysis SMSFs Learn
About

Company News Summary

Maca Announces Purchase of Road Maintenance Business

06 Apr 2016  |  08:37:00  |  Associate analysts  |  Increase  |  Decrease  |  

Original announcement: Purchase of Road Maintenance Buisness

Maca announced that it has entered into an agreement with the shareholders of Services South East (SSE) a privately owned road asset management and maintenance service provider which operates in Vic and SA. The agreement provides for the initial purchase by the Company of 75% of the shares of SSE, with a call/put option to acquire the remaining 25%, together with arrangements to provide ongoing funding support to SSE. The purchase price is $1.35m for 75% plus the assumption of 75% of SSE's existing debt facilities of $7.4m.

Please click here for full details

See more ASX300 News Announcements